Whaddup Space Cadets !! In this video I will be talking about the 7 hermetic principles, and how you can use it for your everyday life to master your reality. These lessons go hand and hand with the fruit of life and the phi ratio I was speaking of in the last video. These are the 3 tools I like to provide people when they decide to begin their spiritual journey to enlightenment. If you have any questions or comments please state them below !! Id love to clear up anything that is hard to understand. Please watch the entire video till the end to get the full message, and enjoy the light show ! ^-^
Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share with all your close friends and family who are ready to for this knowledge ! Id love to get this as FAR OUT as possible !!
Thank you for spending time with me today, here are the links I mentioned in the video:
Kuzgesagt The Egg - A Short Story:
Trip Whip - The Machine Elves Reveal How The Law Of Attraction Works:
Teal Swan - How to Change a Belief:
SOUNDCLOUD:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
LED GLOVES:
CIRCLE LENS CONTACTS:
"ILL KEEP GROWIN" ORIGINAL PAINTING CREATED BY @SMALLMOON ON INSTAGRAM:
TIE DYE TAPESTRY IN THE BACKGROUND CREATED BY PUSHRAINBOWS ON INSTAGRAM:
BOOKS:
BE HERE NOW:
EARTHWAY:
THE SCIENCE OF SELF-REALIZATION:
MEDICINAL HERBS A BEGINNERS GUIDE:
MOTHER NATURES HERBAL:
THE NEW PSYCHEDELIC REVOLUTION:
PSYCHEDELIC MEDICINE:
THE ANCIENT SECRET OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE:
LLEWELLYN'S COMPLETE BOOK OF ASTROLOGY:

0 Comments