Advertisement

the witcher 3 but i skipped the tutorial (Part 1)

the witcher 3 but i skipped the tutorial (Part 1) In today's video I decided to play the Witcher 3 but I over-confidently skipped the tutorial so I had no idea what I was doing for a bit 😂

Part 2 ►

Get The Game:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Social Links:

Discord Server ►
Official Twitter ►
Trash Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Steam ►
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Providers:

Incompetech:
Electronic Gems:
Myuu:

Intro Song:
Outro Song:

Other Music that I use includes OST's from Ratatouille, Hotline Miami, GTA, Pokemon, The Sims and Animal Crossing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As a content creator, my only request to you guys is to please be kind to everybody in the comments - RN

the witcher,witcher,the witcher 3,wild hunt,the witcher netflix,the witcher 3 gameplay,the witcher 3 trailer,the witcher review,the witcher fight scene,the witcher song,the witcher explained,gaming,2019,witcher netflix,netflix,the witcher wild hunt,the witcher 3 wild hunt,gameplay,the witcher 3 walkthrough,the witcher 2019,the witcher 4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments