Advertisement

This need not be ACIM MEDITATION No 31

This need not be ACIM MEDITATION No 31 THIS NEED NOT BE.

Taken from the section in A Course in Miracles called "This need not be" - Jesus has a experiential inquiry meditation for us. This meditation on his questions allows the answer to surface into our minds. He is our guide back to the Mind of God, a place we never left. He reminds us that THIS (suffering, depression, sadness and feeling guilty) - NEED NOT BE. He gives us an inquiry to bring our minds back to Peace. He has two questions for us to contemplate. In this meditation, we take the time to sit and be honest with our answers to these questions.

Thank you for joining in the willingness to join in this inquiry meditation.

His inquiry is presented as two questions. But first he asks to "Think honestly". He asks us to commit to being honest in our inquiry. So firstly commit to be really honest with this inquiry. By being honest, we can have great gains in this. "I am ready to be honest. I am willing to be quiet and sit in this meditation and take the time to answer honestly"


1) What have I thought (about my brother) that God would not have thought?
Think about the thoughts that you have thought about your brother and yourself that God would not have thought. Contemplate this deeply. Search sincerely for what you have done and left undone accordingly.
What have I thought about my brother? Would God think these thoughts about him?

2) What have I NOT thought, that God would have me think?
Think about how God would think about yourself and your brother. What have I NOT thought? What would God have me think? I commit to looking at the thoughts that God would have me think. I commit to thinking with Gods thoughts about myself and my brother.



Jesus asks us to "Change your mind to think with God's mind". Remind yourself that suffering and pain 'Need not be" and remind yourself that in the answering of these questions that Jesus asks us to honestly look at, will bring about a reversal of suffering (thoughts that God would not think)and replace it with love, blessing and joy (Thoughts that God WOULD think)


These words from Jesus to us about this inquiry -
As a loving brother
I am deeply concerned with your mind
And urge you to follow my example
As you look at yourself
And at your brother
And see in both
The glorious creations
Of a glorious Father.
Amen

acim meditation,a course in miracles meditation,this need not be,acim inquiry,What would God have me think?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments