Advertisement

Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (O'Valley of Plenty) - lightningTATSU! Cover

Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (O'Valley of Plenty) - lightningTATSU! Cover You guys have asked for covers and here you guys go! I really enjoyed and loved the new Witcher series and I can't get this song out of my head so I decided to just finally make a cover of it haha!
(Hope i'm not too late)
Although the audio quality of my mic sucks I hope you guys like it!


Song Credits:

"Toss A Coin To Your Witcher" (O'Valley of Plenty)
Original by:
Sonya Belousova, Giona Ostinelli and Joey Batey

Instrumental:


Filip Oleyka


===== My Official Discord Server =====



===== Socials and Other Stuff =====

Soundcloud:

Patreon:

Facebook Page:

toss a coin to your witcher,o'valley of plenty,oh valley of plenty,the witcher netflix,witcher,toss a coin to your witcher cover,toss a coin to your witcher epic cover,toss a coin to your witcher instrumental,lightning tatsu,tatsu,geralt of rivia,jaskier song,jaskier song instrumental,jaskier song cover,toss a coin to your witcher different version,

Post a Comment

0 Comments