When I think of travelling, I think of cozy and comfy outfits. Dressing for a flight is super fun for me because 1) you get to basically wear sweatpants and leggings for hours on end and 2) you can have fun with creating a stylish yet comfy look! Here are five different outfits that you can wear on an airplane comfortably. #airplaneoutfits #traveloutfits #travellinginstyle ♡ like & subscribe:
♡ instagram:
PETITE STYLE VIDEOS
Style Tips for Petites Pt1:
Style Tips for Petites Pt2:
Best Clothes for Petites:
Best Brands for Petites:
Best Jeans for Petites:
The equipment I used to create this video:
Tripod -
Lighting -
Camera -
Lens -
More HAUL videos:
More STYLE videos:
More BEAUTY videos:
More VLOGS:
This video is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own. There are some affiliate links in the description box which means that I make a small commission on the sale if you choose to purchase through the link. This just helps me to continue sharing what I love with you babes! xx

0 Comments