Advertisement

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE? What is stopping you when you know you can keep your word and do what you say?

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE? What is stopping you when you know you can keep your word and do what you say? Or rather, what is my excuse. I have a long list of very good reasons but they often feel like excuses or rather - it's as though I am refusing to acknowledge the powerful force that is driving me to create no matter what.

There is a name for it: the resistance.

But this is not the video where we talk about it. This is the video where I stay true to my promise to upload on Tuesdays and let you know that although my life is changing and my schedule is not what I wish it was, I am still here.

Which means you can do it too. I filmed it on my phone. Edited when I came back from work - edited BEFORE EATING MY DINNER!

Can you believe that?

That is how much this video meant to me. I will be back next Tuesday.

Until then, take care of yourself and do your best. You've got this!

#nosmallcreator #noexcuse #keepyourword

Live video where I opened my #nosmallcreatorgear:

My first video for 2020:
----:



The Loving Creative Podcast on iTunes:

Links to products are often referral links: I get a small payment at no cost to you when you use the link to make a purchase. Reviews aren't paid for, and if they are, I'll verbally make mention of that as well as any forms of paid sponsorship.

kamga,kamgatchassa,blackyoutubers,cameroonian youtuber,creativity,thelovingcreative,cameroonian,cameroonian immigrant,cameroonian writer,keep your word,no excuse,what's your excuse,what's stopping you,no small creator,kamga writes,cameroonian booktuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments