Advertisement

Why YOU Should Be Using Shallow Diving Crankbaits For Bass NOW

Why YOU Should Be Using Shallow Diving Crankbaits For Bass NOW That's right, todays vid is all about fishing shallow diving crankbaits for big juicy pre-spawn bass. Subscribe if you like big juicy bass of any variety. That's what we're all about over here. Check out my gear below and download Bassforecast here:

Video on shallow cranking I referenced:

Crankbait Rod (6'9"MH):
Crankbait Reel:
Crankbait:
Crankbait Line:

Download the Free ANGLR App!

Where I buy my Tackle:

Lews Fishing:

All Purpose Fishing Rod and Reel:

BassForecast App:



#crankbait
#fishinglures

#bassfishingtips



SUBSCRIBE to this channel so we can hit 250K Subs!:👍



For Central Texas Real Estate, Contact My Dad HERE:



Wan't to grab a SWEET ConnectScale like I use? Get 15% off here using the Code "TRF":



Wondering what Clothes I wear? Use Code "TRF" for 15% off!

Check out AFTCO:



Guess WHAT?? I have TWO OTHER YouTube Channels:

Music Channel:

Productions Channel:



My Filming and Editing Gear: (All of the following are Amazon Associate Links):



My editing setup:

Macbook Pro 13in Retina Display (Fully upgraded processor and memory)

Adobe Premiere Pro CS7



My Cameras And Mounts:

Sony A6500:

Big Camera's Mic:

My Tripod:

GoPro Hero 4:

GoPro On My Hat (Session):

Chest Mount:

Mic Head:

Mic Base:

Fishing,bass fishing,reel,Texas fishing,Fishing Review,Fishing Tips,Tylers Reel Fishing,Tyler Reels Fishing,Big Bass,Largemouth Bass,Crazy Fishing,Pond Fishing,Pond Bass Fishing,Vlog,Bank Fishing,Fishing Video,fishing challenge,bass fishing challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments