Advertisement

Willpower l JAY IN SEN's ORIGINAL

Willpower l JAY IN SEN's ORIGINAL Here I am presenting my original song - WILLPOWER
with lots of effort with a touch of motivation I hope you will like it. Thanks for watching.
LYRICS:
Can you catch the water,
flowing in front of you.
You can't lie to reality,
but you can admit too.
Everybody claps,
but it's not working
Everybody slapped
but it's not hurting.
When you know it
why not try it
ONE MORE TIME.
SHOW YOUR WILLPOWER (x3)
Can you measure the sky
watching you all the time
It wants to you to get a right fight,
this is the level after try.
You are not made for simple
cause you know you're crystal
I know that it is hard,
now it your time to show your MasterCard.
When you can do it,
make yourself fit into it,
then
SHOW YOUR WILLPOWER (x3)
I know you can the world
that yes I DID.

JAY IN SEN's ORIGINAL,Willpower,MOTIVATIONAL SONG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments