Advertisement

10 STRANGE AND LUXURIOUS PRISONS

10 STRANGE AND LUXURIOUS PRISONS When you hear the word “prison” I doubt that you imagine anything comfortable and fun. And probably that is the way things should be? Well do I have some crazy news for you! There are places on this planet that are considered prisons that offer saunas, nice beds, good food and even plasma TVs in your own cell. You don’t believe me? At the end of the video you might be as surprised as I was when I found out about these 10 strange and luxurious prisons

Subscribe For New Videos!
20 CREEPIEST Toys Ever Made :
Childhood Toys Now Worth A Fortune :

Planet explained,Most Luxurious prisons,Luxurious prisons,humane prisons,nicest prisons,nice prison,top 10 prisons,prisons documentary,behind bars,inside most luxurious prisons,10 most luxurious prisons,Unusual Prisons,Strangest Prisons,best prisons,planet explained top 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments