Advertisement

Another New QB Gets Huge Opportunity - Madden 20 Rebuild Challenge | Ep.15

Another New QB Gets Huge Opportunity - Madden 20 Rebuild Challenge | Ep.15 Today I'm trying to build around the worst undrafted QB in Madden 20 to try and build a championship team. Want to see me continue this challenge?

On my MrHurriicaneLP channel I make sports gaming lets play series. My series focus on building teams and players from sports like baseball and football. I play games such as Madden 20, NCAA Football 14, Backbreaker, MLB The Show 18 and more.

My Main Channel (MrHurriicane) -

Twitter -
Facebook -

madden 20,madden 20 franchise mode,madden 20 franchise,madden 20 rebuild,madden 20 franchise ep 1,madden 20 franchse ep1,madden nfl 20,madden 20 franchise rebuild,madden 20 franchise mode rebuild,football,mrhurriicane,madden 20 buccaneers,madden 20 buccaneers franchise,madden 20 gameplay,madden nfl 20 gameplay,madden 20 gameplay ps4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments