Advertisement

CONSTRUCTING A GREENHOUSE PARTITION (2 of 2: reveal at the end!)

CONSTRUCTING A GREENHOUSE PARTITION (2 of 2: reveal at the end!) Constructing a Greenhouse Partition - the final phase! In today's video, I take you with me in the final phase of constructing my greenhouse partition, to enable me to have a warm side and a cool side - saving on heating bills (allegedly!) and enabling me to provide conditions more suited to my tropical plants.

🔴 Subscribe for more videos on Tropical Plants & my Greenhouse:


🕘Timestamps:
01:01 - Discussion of the partition construction plan
03:52 - Timelapse no. 1
05:12 - Quick look at the first section of construction
08:58 - Timelapse no. 2
09:20 - Final greenhouse partition revealed!
10:24 - Discussion of problems arising from the new partition!
12:09 - Partition door fail!


👥Facebook:
📸Instagram: tropical_plants53n

making a greenhouse partition,greenhouse,greenhouse construction,constructing a greenhouse partition,tropical greenhouse uk,tropical greenhouse in a cold climate,tropical greenhouse,warm growing orchids,heated greenhouse growing in winter,greenhouse partition wall,greenhouse partition,greenhouse heating ideas,greenhouse heating uk,greenhouse heating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments