Advertisement

Cringe Antifa SJW's Bait Their Opposition To Act Violently So They Can Play The Victims

Cringe Antifa SJW's Bait Their Opposition To Act Violently So They Can Play The Victims Please help to support my channel by making a small donation -

I want you to join me on MeWe, the Next-Gen Social Network. No Ads. No Spyware. No BS:

You can also support me by subscribing to my secondary channel THE CAROLINA CONSERVATIVE.

#antifa #sjw #sjws #cringe

antifa portland live,antifa attacks speaker with acid,antifa cringe,antifa protest,antifa portland oregon 2019,antifa joe rogan,antifa firebomb,antifa andy ngo,antifa attacks bus with hammer,antifa bash andy ngo,antifa blocks traffic,antifa professor,antifa bike lock professor,antifa berkely milo,antifa bombs ice,antifa vs,antifa concrete milkshakes,antifa court sentencing,clown world,proud boys,patriot prayer,black bloc anarchist,andy ngo,cringe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments