Advertisement

Did I fall off track?!?!

Did I fall off track?!?! My transformation where I go through the entire process of fat loss, building lean muscle, diet struggles, cardio and training.

➢To watch DAY ONE of my transformation series:


➢To visit the Transformation Series playlist to see all videos:


➢To watch my HIIT video with over 1/2 a MILLION views:


➢To watch my Motivational video with 1/2 a MILLION views:


➢Learn more about Carb Cycling by watching my video:



Like the video
Leave a comment below,
I want to know what YOU want to hear/see more of

➢Follow me on Instagram @AmerTheHammer:
➢To watch exclusive video content to optimize your training visit:
➢For Online Coaching:
➢Listen to my Podcast on Mindset called The Mind Builder available on iTunes and Spotify:
➢ Buy my Clothing:
➢Buy my Ebooks:

My Gym Address:
Hammer Fitness HQ
21 progress ave unit #7
Toronto Ontario
M1P4S7

amer the hammer,amer karma,hammer fitness,amer t hammer,ripped,six pack,6pack,shredded,fitness model,ifbb,wbff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments