Advertisement

Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Day! | My Blind And Chronic Illness Life

Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Day! | My Blind And Chronic Illness Life Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Day! | My Blind And Chronic Illness Life

Hey y’all! I hope you enjoy this video!

Please select subscribe and hit the notification bell selected to “All” if you like my channel on YouTube! Please also give this video a thumbs up if you like it! Thank y’all!💛

My Contact Information:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

I now have a P.O. Box! This is per YouTube viewers requests and I appreciate that request so much! Please be kind in what you send, y’all are truly so amazing! I’m blessed to have such a loving YouTube family! I will have someone sighted to read any letters etc. with me and I do not read Braille. If you wish for your mail or content to not be opened on camera please place in large letters on the mail content Do Not Open On Camera. Thank you all so much and I’m so grateful for you all!💛

Amanda Blind
P.O. Box 212
Oxford, NC 27565

No products, treatments, places, websites, apps, music, or items mentioned, shown, or heard in this video are sponsored or promoted for use!

Colonoscopy,Endoscopy,Blind,GI,Gastroenterology,Esophagitis,Blindness,Chronic Illness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments