Advertisement

[Eng Sub] Morinaka and the Tragedy of the Academic Test [Nijisanji Hololive Vtuber]

[Eng Sub] Morinaka and the Tragedy of the Academic Test [Nijisanji Hololive Vtuber] Turn on CC.

Choco-sensei did a lot of these since she's big on collaboration streams (some others I might translate later). As for Morinaka...I have no words.

Original JP highlight -
Original VOD/Stream -
Morinaka's Channel -
Choco-sensei's Channel -

I'm Spire. I like virtual YouTubers and I can translate between EN/KR/JP. I'm making these subbed videos not because I'm all about giving to the community, but more because I got sick and tired of YouTube channels putting out shitty English subtitles. If you like the above video, follow me here and I'll put out subbed videos at an irregular pace (maybe). More importantly, however, PLEASE stop supporting YouTube channels that put out bad EN subs just to get quick views. You know who they are. Thanks.

You can also find me on where I chat with viewers about anything and everything (and sometimes juggle between EN/KR/JP conversations).

ホロライブ,切り抜き,にじさんじ,森中花咲,癒月ちょこ,hololive,nijisanji,virtual youtubers,vtubers,english,english subs,eng subs,highlight,clip,morinaka,kazaki,choco,choco-sensei,morinaka kazaki,yuzuki choco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments