Advertisement

FAQ126 - DESERT ISLAND RIG, HARDEST SOLO TO LEARN, NEURAL QUAD CORTEX, MONITOR SPEAKERS

FAQ126 - DESERT ISLAND RIG, HARDEST SOLO TO LEARN, NEURAL QUAD CORTEX, MONITOR SPEAKERS 2:00 - How to be down to Earth
3:21 - Throw away the heavy gear for the Neural Quad Cortex?
6:26 - Solo album at Euroblast?
7:57 - Desert Island Rig
10:49 - New Coffee with Ola videos
11:39 - Studio monitors and audio interface setup
14:08 - Any interest in outboard studio gear?
15:29 - Thoughts about not broadening music tastes
17:26 - Boy who played the complete shred collab 2019
20:05 - Hardest solo ever written and ever learnt
23:00 - Thoughts about Michael Angelo Batio's new signature model
26:41 - What camera model does Louise use for the pictures of Solar guitars?



► Want to interact more with me? Join My Discord Channel and Become a Youtube Member for VoiceChat and more. Click the Join button above. Link To Discord -

My New Album Master of The Universe


My Pages
► Website -
► Twitch -
► Facebook -
► Instagram -
► Feared -

►List of things I use to make my video:

Ola Englund,Solar Guitars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments