Advertisement

Franck Flower - I'm Absent (That's Why)

Franck Flower - I'm Absent (That's Why) ⚠️ Billetterie concert Inouïes du PDB (30/01 à l'Autre Canal) : ⚠️

Era EP is out !
Spotify:
Deezer:
Apple:

Follow Franck Flower on :
Facebook :
Instagram :
Youtube :

Video Clip directed by Arthur Schwarz

Co-directors : Théo Camus-Herbuvaux, Félix Tellitocci
Video editing : Félix Tellitocci
FX : Zacharie Chapuy

Thanks to captain Rosetti and Ouchka, Ophelian's dog ❤️

Written and arranged by Franck Flower
Recorded, mixed and arranged by Louis Treffel at BMM studio, Nancy

Lyrics :

I close my eyes
Yours lips become reality
Your pupill dilates bit by bit
So time seems to be out of reach

And you smile
I can see that even maybe
Feeling the softness of your skin
Feeling your lightness of being

His name
Franck Flower
His faith
A daydreamer
His name
Franck Flower
His faith

losing sight
I trust I get used to the idea
That's the only way to watch this scene
The only means to know what she's thinking

His name
Franck Flower
His faith
A Daydreamer
His name
Franck Flower
His faith

Franck Flower,Rock,Pop,Indie Rock,Nancy,Lysistrata,MNNQNS,Video Club,Clip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments