Advertisement

How To Color Grade LOG Footage Using LUTS! (Adobe Premiere Pro)

How To Color Grade LOG Footage Using LUTS! (Adobe Premiere Pro) In this tutorial, I show you how to dial in and color grade LOG footage using LUTS. This tutorial is based in Adobe Premiere Pro with Lumetri & I've also featured a NEW Urban LUT Pack I created from scratch including 6 custom LUTS. ENJOY!

CR Urban LUT Pack -

My Presets -
My Gear -
Rent Gear -
Music I Used In This Video (FREE TRIAL) -
Instagram -
Website -
Subscribe -

For Inquiries, collaboration, sponsorships & more - creativeryaninfo@gmail.com

Gear Used Here:
Camera In Office -
Lens In Office -
Camera For LUT Previews -
Lens For LUT Preview -
Camera 2 For Grading -
Camera 3 For Grading -
Light I Use -
My Light Dome -
Mic -
Mic Stand -
Mic Extension Cord -

creativeryan,creative ryan,ycimaging,color grading,color grading log footage,color grading adobe premiere pro,adobe premiere pro,lumetri tutorial,color grading tutorial,how to color grade,how to color grade log footage,how to color grade using luts,lut tutorial,how to make a lut,cr urban lut pack,creative ryan lut,creative ryan lut pack,creative ryan tutorial,adobe premiere pro tutorial,how to color grade log footage using luts,tweaking luts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments