Advertisement

Kobe Bryant - Tomorrow is never promised - Proper Chaos | Palm Beach Ink ( Ari Shafir is a A-hole)

Kobe Bryant - Tomorrow is never promised - Proper Chaos | Palm Beach Ink ( Ari Shafir is a A-hole) On January 26, the world lost Kobe Bryant. His family lost a father, husband and son. His family also lost their 13 yr old daughter Gianna. Also passing away were John, Keri and Alyssa Altobelli ,Christina Mauser, Sarah and Payton Chester and Are Zobayan. This is my brief tribute to not only one of the greatest basketball players to ever lace up, but truly a inspiring human being. His Mamba mentality (also a book) helped transform his dream into reality. We mourn the loss of all the victims and our prayers go out to the families of this horrible tragedy.
On a different subject... F' Ari Shafir (Joe Rogans buddy/comedian) for the dumb, not funny comments he said after his death. I and many will not forgive you by a simple stupid tweet.


Tattoos with meaning - Motivational Tattoos | Proper Chaos | | Palm Beach Ink | A tattoo artist that wants to help others get positive, motivational, information out to whoever wants to listen.

Welcome to my channel, My name is Luis , i own Palm Beach Ink Tattoos . I have been tattooing for over 15 years.I started later in life, but it was the best career choice for me, and i absolutely love it! Tattooing is my life(outside of my family) : My Channel is not like most,I'm not trying to be famous or make anyone think I have all the answers, just pass on some stuff that has helped me, pay it forward. I have tattooed so many people over the years, and love to talk to them and pick their brain a bit, hopefully some people come across these and they can help them too.
..I have benefited so much from watching positive ,motivational videos, that i decided to make a channel that i hope will help others or point them in the right direction.
With the digital age, we are only a few taps away from positive vibes and education.
Proper Chaos T.V.

Please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel and drop a comment or suggestion of anything you would like to see.
Social Media-
Find us on Instagram- @Palmbeachink

@Properchaos

Find us on Facebook - Proper Chaos

Check out some of my designs you can easily buy on my online store
from T-shirts,hoodies,yoga pants socks, tank tops with a bunch of original
designs, all by me.



kobe bryant,kobe bryant hall of fame,kobe bryant death,los angeles lakers,mamba,mamba mentality,kobe bryant motivational,motivational,nab,nab allstar game 2020,tattoos,tattoo,tattoo artist,dream big,goals,never give up,tattoo motivational,ink master,inked mag,h2ocean,sullen tattoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments