Advertisement

Max Payne: No Time like Bullet Time | The Completionist | New Game Plus

Max Payne: No Time like Bullet Time | The Completionist | New Game Plus There's only a few things I care about in this grim world: my job, my dog, and my games. This week on New Game Plus I return to my Max Payne review. The early 2000s were a time full of edge, bullet time, and being a badass. Continuing my Video Game Movie Month we take a look at the gun-fight filled life of Max Payne.

Let me know what you thought about my Max Payne review!

Subscribe:
NEW and exclusive content when you support Our Patreon:
WE GOT MERCH!

Curious about New Game Plus and the removal of previous Completionist episodes? The answers are in my update video:

Special thanks to Michael "Skitck" for the Max Payne Beard Step!


Check out Skitck's SoundCloud!


Watch Us On Twitch:
Find Us On Reddit:
Follow Us On Twitter:
Like Us On Facebook:
Follow Us On Instagram:


The Completionist Theme By Elite Ferrex -


Watch more game reviews and episodes of New Game Plus like my Max Payne review on my channel below! | The Completionist


#MaxPayne #PS2 #Noir

max payne review,max payne,bullet time,max payne gameplay,max payne 2,max payne 3,noir,max payne ps2,max payne ps4,playstation,ps2,ps4,gaming,gameplay,review,game review,game reviews,jirard khalil,completionist,remedy entertainment,max payne movie,film noir,video game noir,rockstar games,max payne pc,the matrix,matrix,gunfu,max payne game,bad video game movies,video game movies,max payne remastered,max payne 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments