Advertisement

My Boyfriend said YES to me for a day CHALLENGE (International Couple)

My Boyfriend said YES to me for a day CHALLENGE (International Couple) My boyfriend tries not to say no to me for a whole day.... but I'm not that good at giving orders :\

We hope you enjoyed! We know this video was a little boring, but in the next video Sam can't say no to JJ, and it is SOOOO cringey. So look forward to it!

Thanks for watching! And we love you all~

----ABOUT US----
Instagram:
Sam - @scav8
JJ - @kjjkjo123
business email only: kjjkjo789@gmail.com

----MUSIC----We do not own any
1. Electro Dance Part Free Music Background
2. Better Days:
3. Waves - Ukulele:
4. Alembic - Baby (Remix)

국제커플,국제,커플,브이로그,vlog,외국인,외국여자,korean,미국,한국남자,korean boy,korean man,oppa,백인,백인여친,여친,korea,글로벌,글로벌커플,happy,life,국제연애,연애,남친,BF,GF,boyfriend,girlfriend,love,lovely,english,영어,영어회화,영어공부,미국여자,미국인,internationalcouple,international,couple,American,shopping,amwf,외국여친,외국남친,외국인커플,외국,이쁘다,존예,서울,데이트,date,AMWF,WFAM,beautiful,white female,asian male,모델,외국인모델,model,night routine,나이트루틴,24 hours,challenge,my girlfriend said yes to everything i said,my girlfriend said yes to everything for 24 hours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments