Advertisement

Putting Invisible Braces in India | Procedure & Precautions for INVISALIGN

Putting Invisible Braces in India | Procedure & Precautions for INVISALIGN Hi Guys
So finally I got my new invisible painless braces INVISALIGN installed on my teeth ( I had to get my problematic front tooth extracted, then ironically got it covered by a fake tooth for my sooting, then got it removed and finally my Invisalign aligners were installed by a procedure which I have shown in this video.
Hope you all will get complete download on invisible braces now.
Love
Garima
#invisalignindia #garimasgoodlife
Center For Invisible Braces and Invisalign (Dr, Jignesh Kothari)
C/3 Shushila Baug, Opp. Bank of India,Near Asha Parekh Hospital,S.V. Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054
Phone: 098202 91501
*************************
*************************
- Follow me on Instagram:

- Connect on FB

- For Business Enquiry mail at:
Garimasgoodlife@gmail.com

invisible braces in india,invisible braces price,invisible braces cost,invisible braces review,invisalign,invisalign treatment,garima goel,garima good life,garima goel braces,dental clinic,invisible braces,dentist,how to put braces,how are braces applied,dental care,braces,braces treatment,an actors vlog,smile exercise face,smile correction,smile correction treatment,dr jignesh kothari orthodontist,installing braces,parineeti chopra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments