Advertisement

Reacting To A 'True' Story Animation Of A Guy That Can't Control 'IT'

Reacting To A 'True' Story Animation Of A Guy That Can't Control 'IT' Reacting to more true story animations; one is a guy that can't control his own body, another is a girl stuck in an elevator with her crush and the last one is a guy who had something drastic happen to his body out of nowhere! Leave a LIKE for more!

More Kubz Scouts true story reactions:


My life My Story channel:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,share my story,share my story reactions,my horrible life,kubz scouts reactions,animation reactions,animations,true story animations,scary animations,animation,animated,story animations,story,real story,true story,animatons,funny,cartoon,storytime,story time,my story animated,my story,true stories,i cant control it,stuck in elevator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments