Advertisement

REDECORATING My Room! (Very frustrating, but it's cute now)

REDECORATING My Room! (Very frustrating, but it's cute now) I finally redecorated my room! And let me tell you it was SO FRUSTRATING! I've never struggled to build a piece of furniture more in my life! but hey, my rooms super cute now so, worth it!

MY MERCH/BRAND!! -

SOCIAL MEDIAS ~~
INSTAGRAM -
TWITTER -
SNAPCHAT - DropDeadCoralie
DEPOP -
MEDIA/BUSINESS INSTAGRAM -

SHOP THIS VIDEO -
My Editing Glasses -

MY PODCAST - Or search ‘project successful’ on any podcast listening app!

MY SKILLSHARE CLASSES about taking your own aesthetic Instagram self portraits and how to stay motivated as a small YouTuber!
Use this link to get 2 months of Skillshare premium for FREE and learn my Instagram and motivation secrets! -

$50 off your first Hello Fresh box with code - CORALIEC

MY YOUTUBE GEAR
Canon M50 -
Canon G7X Mark 2 -

I put out new videos every week, subscribe if you’d like to see more and hit that notification bell!

Business inquiries ~ coralie_campbell@hotmail.com

coralie anne,coralie,redecorating my room,room decorating,bedroom decorating,redecorating my bedroom,room transformation,bedroom transformation,satisfying,sophie jayne,sarahs day,collage wall,aesthetic room,room tour,bedroom tour,aesthetic bedroom,clean with me,organise with me,room organise,room makeover 2020,mr kate,room inspo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments