Advertisement

Rusev and Lana Going Through REAL BREAK UP Because Of WWE?!? NEW PROOF REVEALS ALL!

Rusev and Lana Going Through REAL BREAK UP Because Of WWE?!? NEW PROOF REVEALS ALL! Update on Rusev and Lana's real life relationship and if they are broken up in real life!

Rusev and Lana have been at the forefront of WWE Raw programming with their entire Bobby Lashley, Liv Morgan, Rusev and Lana storyline. Lana still remains on WWE Raw as we just saw recently with Liv Morgan vs Lana. However Rusev and Lana’s real life relationship is now the center of attention here. Lana has just signed a 5 year extension with WWE while Rusev has yet to come close to signing anything so all this as well as their storyline was bringing up the question of if Rusev and Lana were still together outside of the WWE. Some even started the rumor that Rusev and Lana had split in real life as well, but sources are denying that rumor and more proof about Rusev and Lana can also be found on their Instagram page and I’ll go over all that in today’s video! Leave your comments, don't forget to Subscribe with notifications on, and leave a like if you enjoyed! Thanks for Watching!

---------------------------------------

🔹Sources used for research:




---------------------------------------

🎤Music Credits🎤

Beat provided by: Chuki Beats



---------------------------------------


🔹More Info about WrestlingWorldCC:
Hi, I’m Ron and welcome to my channel, WrestlingWorldCC! After being a fan of pro wrestling since 2004, I decided in 2016 to create my own YouTube channel to cover some of the popular topics among WWE sports entertainment and give my thoughts on them. Let me take your through my creative process, I start by watching the current wwe product, from Monday night raw, to Smackdown love, to ppv events, to rumors, to the social medias of WWE superstars, I keep a close eye on all things professional wrestling and when a find an interesting topic, I write a script in my own words covering the story and giving my own thoughts on it, followed up by recording the commentary, searching for the appropriate images from WWE’s official website that relate to the topic at hand, and then I take everything I have so far into my editing software where I put it all together and finalize the video. Between the editing, commentary, thumbnail creation, and finalizing the video onto my channel, each video takes just about 2-3 days to fully create them. It’s an extremely stressful time consuming process, but it’s all worth it because I love creating content for my channel! You can always expect high quality content going over WWE news, WWE rumors, and much more pro wrestling wwe topics!

----------------------------------------

🔹Follow Me!
Instagram: WrestlingWorldCC
Twitter: WrestlingWCC

---------------------------------------

Watch More WrestlingWorldCC! Latest WWE News and WWE Rumors February 2020 :




---------------------------------------

🔹Image Credit:
All images used in this video is courtesy of WWE.com
All images used in this video are property of WWE and its respectful owners.

WrestlingWorldCC is not affiliated with any wrestling organizations

#WWE #Rusev #Lana #WWESmackdown

wwe,rusev and lana,rusev,lana,rusev and lana broken up in real life,rusev and lana real life,rusev lana,rusev lana split,wwe rusev,wwe lana,lana and bobby lashley dating,bobby lashley,are rusev and lana still married,rusev theme,lana vs liv morgan,liv morgan vs lana,wwe 2020 returns,smackdown,raw,sport,wrestling,wrestling news,wwe news,wwe raw,wwe rumors,wwe 2020,wrestling rumors,wrestlemania 36,wwe smackdown,rusev & lana not broken up in real life?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments