Advertisement

Sergeant Unclear How To Interact With Citizens or Where Public Is

Sergeant Unclear How To Interact With Citizens or Where Public Is Sergeant Harold Sennett caught me on a bad night and succeded at chasing me off, never again. I return for redemption as Sergeant Sennett and his pets try for a second time and fail. I have no respect for these revenue generators working for the interests of politicians. In the flashback you can probably tell how high I was.
As always if my brother is watching, mind your own fucking business.

Follow me for more cop related activity:
Facebook
Twitter

Help support this channel by donating at
or at paypal.me/FriendlyHoodCit
You can reach me at: FriendlyHoodCit@gmail.com

APD,Albuquerque,police,sergeant,cop,1st amendment,audit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments