Advertisement

State Department advises U.S. citizens to leave - My response Day 8 Coronavirus in China #wuhan

State Department advises U.S. citizens to leave - My response  Day 8 Coronavirus in China #wuhan Day 8 - In this video I'll discuss my thoughts on the news, case numbers and my response to the U.S. State Department advising American citizens to return home. Last, I'll share my impression on how Chinese citizens are handling this event.


Fox News article on State Department statement:



In the video I mention Dr. Mark Mulligan says they can't confirm person to person transmission during 14 day incubation period.



YouTube video of man dropping of mask at police station:



YouTube video of people singing out the apartments windows in Wuhan:



YouTube video from South China Post as a Chinese doctor prepares to leave his family to help patients in Wuhan:



#wuhan #chongqing #coronavirus #china #deadlyvirus

coronavirus,virus,statedepartstatement,chinatravel,americansinchina,deadlyvirus,who,sars,mers,howtoprotectyourselffromcoronavirus,deathtoll,expatsinchina,exoticchinesefood,dochineseeatbats,dochineseeatkoalas,dochineseeatsnakes,chongqing,wuhan,hubei,

Post a Comment

0 Comments