Advertisement

Tatted My Phone Number On My Forehead

Tatted My Phone Number On My Forehead I got my phone number tattooed on my face!

917-970-2200 send me a text if you don't believe me!

Diegos Tattoos: @diegotattoosnyc on instagram

Instagram: @buster
Twitter: @busterscher
Timtom: @buster
Podcast: "The Buster Show"
Phone: 917-970-744

no fake,tattoo,tattoo removal,face tattoo removal,face tattoo comedian,face tattoo prank,face tattoo 2k20,face tattoo removal before and after,face tattoo regret,face tattoo girl,face tattoo time lapse,face tattoo,tattoos,face tattoos,documentary,comedy,crazy tattoo,tattoo artist,inked,inked magazine,body art,body modification,2020,challenges,face tat,getting my first face tattoo,Buster,Buster youtube,buster tattoo,diego tattoo,tattoo prank on mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments