Advertisement

The secret to making Pancakes, pancake day comes early

The secret to making Pancakes, pancake day comes early This Vlog is all about rewards or rather why I am making pancakes before the day. There is a reason why I am treating myself, with large goals comes small rewards along the way, well at least that's the way I do things. Through experimenting I learned the secret of how to make pancakes.


If you have any questions, please ask.
I hope you guys enjoy this vlog, I hope to inspire, motivate and entertain at the same time.
If you want to subscribe that would be great.
All music and sound effects from epidemic sound.

Here's my previous vlog:

OR

Watch all my vlogs:

Check out my other channel:


The equipment I use to vlog:

Gopro 8 Black with Rode wireless go (Fantastically portable and convenient)

pancakes,pancake,pancake day,shrove tuesday,pancake day 2020,shrove tuesday 2020,how to make pancakes,making pancakes,how to make a pancake,make a pancake,make pancakes,pancake vlog,how to,fluffy pancakes,easy pancakes,homemade pancakes,pancake recipe easy,how to make perfect pancakes,how to cook easy pancakes,perfect pancakes,how to make pancakes at home,how to make pancake,easy to make pancakes,pancake mix,cooking pancakes,pancake tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments