Advertisement

VIKI & The Wild - GOT TO LEARN (Official video)

VIKI & The Wild - GOT TO LEARN (Official video) GOT TO LEARN
take me under, to that place you'd  never go,
hold my spirit,  embrace the power that we hold,
flow with in me.. we might not be toghether when we fall..

you're my purest mischief, you're my greatest relief,  you're the song that i need,
we've got to learn...my friend

take me higher, to that land you've never walked,
i'll hold you softly, we'll ignite the fire of our souls
grow with in me, we might not be toghether when we fall...

you're my purest mischief, you're my greatest relief,  you're the song that i need,
we've got to learn, we've got to learn

i'm no longer a sleeper 
keep going deeper and deeper
into the cave, ignite flamable devouring flames
wild and untamed turning the craze into sane
forgetting your name,
becoming one and letting go of all the shame,
i'll take you under, i'll take you higher
burning the fire of desire with intentions to inspire
so flow over rocks with the persistance
and break down the walls of the resistance
our magical form is our existance

you're my purest mischief, you're my greatest relief,  you're the song that i need,
we've got to learn... we've got to learn

yeah yeah yeah yeah

-------------------------------------

Credits
Lyrics - Viki Lafuente
Rap - mighty aphrodite
Music - Alex Comín & Viki Lafuente
Arrangements - Alex Comín, Jesús Martí, Humberto Ríos
Backing vocals - Guillermo Marín/ Marta Heras
Vocal Production - Guillermo Marín
Recorded by Diego García at Audio Feeling Studios
Mixed by Guillermo Marín
Masterized by Mike Couzzi
Videoclip by Amcropa films
Maquillaje y peluquería - Sheyla Lozano

video)

Post a Comment

0 Comments