Advertisement

'What Are Ya Interested In?' - First Amendment Audit - Armed Forces Recruitment Center [1st 1AA]

'What Are Ya Interested In?' - First Amendment Audit - Armed Forces Recruitment Center [1st 1AA] - Never have I been looked up and down, quite like that before. Did he want to eat me, or something worse? Wait.. don't tell me..
______
- Here is all of my videos in the correct order. You can watch me grow into my big boy pants! ** **
- Still use twitter? - @OAudits
______
"The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms" we call them up here.
Similar to the Constitution of the United States, it gives us our rights and what freedoms we 'should' expect, as part of being a Canadian.
_______
- Are you loaded? Want to help me Fight the good fight? --
- Everyone else NOT loaded, please just enjoy my videos :)
_______
Filmed on:
GoPro Black 7 - 1080p/60 FPS
w/ iSteady Pro2 Gimbal
_______
- Music license:

1st amendment,First,1aa,Audit,Freedom,America,Rights,freedoms,Police,Bad Cop,Know Your Rights,First Amendment Audit,Bad Police,Bad Cop No Donut,Canadian Auditor,Armed Forces,Canadian Army,Navy,Recruitment Center,Centre,

Post a Comment

0 Comments