Advertisement

What sort of screws do I use? A tour of my common screws OCD box!

What sort of screws do I use? A tour of my common screws OCD box! In the last video we had a look at the screw drive systems that I mainly use here in the UK (PoziDriv & Torx). This is mostly for general property maintenance and woodworking. Today I'm showing you the common screw sizes that I take with me to every job. As mentioned in the video this really evolves over time but for reference here's the list of what's currently in my Common Screws box:

8ga x ½" EasyDrive
4.5 x 45mm TurboGold
10ga x 3½" QuickSilver
4.0 x 30mm TurboGold
4.0 x 45mm TurboGold
4.0 x 50mm GoldScrew
3.5 x 20mm TurboGold
10ga x 3" QuickSilver
8ga x 1" QuickSilver
10ga x 1¾" QuickSliver
3.5 x 16mm GoldScrew
4.0 x 16mm SilverScrew
10ga x 4" QuickSilver
10ga x 2½" QuickSilver

Screw drive systems vid:
Test Tuesday - Screws for MDF face:
Test Tuesday - How strong are red wall plugs?

TOOLS & PRODUCTS I USE:
NEWSLETTER:
PATREON:
SHOP:
EXTRA STUFF ON THE WEB:
INSTA:
TWITTER:

#Screws #DIY #Woodworking

screws for woodworking,screw sizes used,what screw size,woodscrews,pozidriv,torx,screws,screw types,types of screw,best type of screw,diy tips,home improvement,do it yourself,woodworking,screwdriver,pz2,pozidrive screw,wood screws,screw size metric,screw size imperial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments