Advertisement

Yebo - 'Taking on the Monsters' - WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC AND UNSUITABLE FOR ANY CHILD!

Yebo - 'Taking on the Monsters' - WARNING: THIS IS GRAPHIC AND UNSUITABLE FOR ANY CHILD! This slide show is for educational purposes only. It certainly is not entertainment or comedy. I created this slideshow because I believe people have a need-to-know; and I did not want to upload the video on my platform. I appreciate this young man for what he is doing and hope that all of you will subscribe to his channel. I can't say that I agree or disagree with every subject he has there, but this does exist, and is much more prevalent that most people imagine.

Yebo - Rick & Morty Creator Dan Harmon Exposed For Portraying Pedophilia In The Most Disturbing Way Ever -
THANK YOU YEBO!

If you care to know more about Dan Harmon: I decided to do a little more research and this is where the original first part of this video came from. He got so much flack about it he took it down and allegedly apologized but no one except a pedophile could even think this was comedy and okay and act it out unless they were a pedophile. It's disgusting.

Original video:



This is what he's doing in 2020:

Estimated Net Worth5 million Dollar
Celebrity Net Worth Revealed: The 55 Richest Actors Alive in 2020! Yearly SalaryN/A
SURPRISING: The 10 Best Salaries in Television! Highest Grossing Movies: Monster House, Funny People & Knight of Cups

Yebo,pedophilia,childabuse,sexualabuse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments