Advertisement

Zion National Park - The Road to Overlook Canyon Trail - February 2020 4k

Zion National Park - The Road to Overlook Canyon Trail - February 2020 4k I finally took a trip out to Zion National Park. It is so amazing. I recorded almost everything. This video is me driving through the park up to the Canyon Overlook trail. The rock formations are so beautiful. Near the end of the video, I drive through the longest tunnel ever. The Mt. Carmel tunnel is 1.1 miles long. I sped the video up 7 times.
I will be posting more of my adventures through the park over the next month. I hiked the Canyon Overlook Trail, Subway Trail, and Angels Landing. I can't wait to go back and do The Narrows in spring.

Thanks so much for watching my video. Check out my Patreon account, and consider supporting UoSocal channel's growth. Much appreciated!

uosocal,zion,zion nps,zion national park,national park,utah,zion national park utah,outdoors,nature,hiking,rock formations,mountains,4k,gopro,gopro hero,gopro hero 8,gopro hero 8 black,gopro 4k,driving,blue skies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments