Advertisement

China Business Trip Vlog | Shenzhen | Part 1

China Business Trip Vlog | Shenzhen | Part 1 I have been on China Business Trip for several weekends in a row, so I made a vlog out of my business traveling. First stop, Shenzhen. Ep 41⬇See more below⬇

Past weeks I have not been uploading many videos since I have been busy traveling for work. This video is the first one in the vlog series of China business trip. My first business trip travel destination is Shenzhen, China. Shenzhen is a city located next to Hong Kong, in Southern China. Travel to Shenzhen from Beijing takes about 3,5 hours by flight.

Work in China has been really interesting by far as life in China in general. This is my first business trip in China and I am very excited to travel for work. The downside of business trips, especially if you have to travel during the weekends, is that you don't get to rest. But, in this video I am still at the beginning of my traveling, so I am very much enjoying my first ever China business trip.

Business trips can also be a good chance to learn Chinese. During these past weeks of traveling, I have noticed that many people I meet through work do not speak English or prefer speaking Chinese. I am also very happy to practice my Chinese while traveling for business.

This travel to Shenzhen vlog is followed by another China business rip vlog episode so make sure to check it out once it's out!

***
MUSIC

Maldives by Roman Müller
Music provided by Free Music for Vlogs

***

Hi! I'm Kaisa, I'm originally from Helsinki, Finland but now I'm currently living and working in Beijing.☆ My channel is mainly lifestyle based. I love cooking, traveling and exploring new things, especially related to East Asia. I want to share my experiences and thoughts on living and working abroad as an expat in China.

Thanks for watching! ❤

life in china,life in beijing,expat,beijing,china,work in china,work in beijing,working in beijing,beijing china,explore china,multilingual,languages,finnish,chinese,learn chinese,speak chinese,learning chinese,learn languages,Kaisa,Kaisa A,Finland,how to learn chinese,life abroad,Vlog,Travel,Lifestyle,traveling,china vlog,living in china,chinese language,real miss a,travel to shenzhen,business trip,china business trip,shenzhen,business trip in china,

Post a Comment

0 Comments