Advertisement

Nintendo Switch giveaway (comes with game!?)

Nintendo Switch giveaway (comes with game!?) Join my discord

Join my clan in clash of clans GreatGooseFans

Subscribe to pewdiepie

Subscribe to my second channel

Follow my Instagram for updates on the next video!

My Channel GreatGoose is a giveaways channel about spreading my wealth with others, I am a huge pew die pie fan I would love it if you all subscribed to him with this link. In the future I might do less giveaways and more games depending on what the audience wants me to do. I find YouTube very fun and started watching videos about 5 years back. I then decided I might want to make my own channel and make my own content witch I am now able to do! Official rules. to enter giveaway, user must post the hashtag mentioned in the video (not case specific) in the comments or he/she will not be entered in giveaway.this giveaway is wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms ofService. I would like to thank you all for letting me create this channel. Without everyone’s support I doubt that something like this would have been possible for me to do

click here for a full rundown of youtubes community guidelines.

game!?)

Post a Comment

0 Comments