Advertisement

Best Niches For SMMA In 2019

Best Niches For SMMA In 2019 Choosing your niche is vital to scaling your six-figure agency. Start here:

A quick summary:

Here’s the truth about choosing the best niche for your SMMA in 2019.

It’s impossible to say which one is best. Seriously - it’s just like career paths, there’s so many, and some are right for some, and not others.

What I can do is talk you through the options and decisions you have to choose and make to find yours.

When I first started out in SMMA, I had no niche whatsoever - I worked with an incredibly broad variety of clients.

Slowly, I focused more on gyms - that was something I was interested and passionate in, so it made it easy to speak to clients in the language they understand - and truly get to grips with that world.

That’s why choosing a niche you have a genuine interest in is often the way to go: it makes you excited to speak to clients and sell.

As you look to scale your agency however, you may look to focus on a niche which will allow you to do this, and look for systems and processes-orientated clients that allow you to take a hands-off approach and focus on your business.

When it comes to my agency, I now focus on two niches that I am not only passionate about but also believe in.

The first is info-products. In my mission to reform the education system, I choose to work with businesses that perpetuate this. And in running my own info-product business, I understand their business as I do mine.

Likewise, with e-commerce product - I choose to work with companies I genuinely believe in and that have a positive impact.

That’s why it’s so important to find your niche - the one that means the most to you, that you can scale an agency with.


Six Figure SMMA, Open For Enrollment Now:

-------------

Hey! If you’re new to the channel… my name is Iman Gadzhi.

I own a digital marketing agency that does $60k/pm+ and an E-Learning business that does $150k/pm+

I’m on a mission to reform the education system by delivering the best online programs in the world.

Follow me on Instagram here:
Follow me on Facebook here:
Follow me on Twitter here:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here:

Read more about my story here:

-------------

If you’d like to work with my marketing agency, you can find out more here:

______

Link to video:

______

GrowYourAgency.com is the home of Six Figure SMMA, Iman Gadzhi’s flagship digital marketing, and SMMA course, helping everyone from students, dropouts, entrepreneurs, and existing agency owners build their own social media marketing agencies.

The course offers a step-by-step guide to finding and selling to clients, delivering results for your clients, and running a successful social media marketing agency.

iman gadzhi,iman gadzhi smma course review,iman gadzhi smma,iman gadzhi social media marketing,entrepreneur,entrepreneur advice,smma cold call,smma tai lopez,SMMA,social media marketing agency,social media strategy 2019,social media template,cold call,entrepreneurship,facebook advertising,gadzhi,how to get client,how to get clients,iman,marketing,smma,social media marketing,tai lopez,digital marketing,best smma niches 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments