Advertisement

HOW TO WIPE SQUADS LIKE A CERTIFIED NOOB | SOLO VS SQUAD SITUATION | PUBG MOBILE GAMEPLAY

HOW TO WIPE SQUADS LIKE A CERTIFIED NOOB | SOLO VS SQUAD SITUATION | PUBG MOBILE GAMEPLAY Hi guys in this video you will witness a squad wipe with S12K. There will be a situation where all my teammates die and I am left with a solo vs squad situation.Second squad is wiped using AKM and DP-28 which are beast guns.
solo vs squad

I want to clear a thing that I am not a pro player I am still learning this game.

Subscribe if you like my content :)

HOW TO WIPE SQUADS LIKE A CERTIFIED NOOB | SOLO VS SQUAD SITUATION | PUBG MOBILE GAMEPLAY,HOW TO WIPE SQUADS LIKE A CERTIFIED NOOB,HOW TO WIPE SQUADS,solo vs squad,pubg mobile,solo vs squad situation,pubg mobile gameplay,squadwipe,how to play solo vs squad,pubg mobile tips and tricks,pubg mobile india,squad wiped using AKM,absolute sarcaster gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments