Advertisement

How I Maintain My Healthy "RELAXED" Hair- What I Use

How I Maintain My Healthy How I Maintain My "RELAXED" Hair- What I Use
**HEY WHY NOT FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA IT'S FREE**

Murray's Beeswax, Black, 4 Ounce


Dove Dry Sh Invigorating Size 5z Dove Dry Shampoo Invigorating 5z


INSTAGRAM: TRAYRIFFIC_X
TWITTER: TYABABI
SNAPCHAT: RUNNIS2004

BUSINESS INQURIES ONLY: runnis2004@yahoo.com

***HEY CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS ***

Back to the Creamy Crack


Re-Creating A Celebrity


Vlog #43 A day In the life


Things I regret paying for


Robots serving food in restaurants


Reasons you're not getting hired


Reason you're scared of commitment


Things that annoy you in a relationship


Fun Fact Friday #3


Pineapple Ponytail


Create Different hair looks


Sensationnel Wig "Evans"

I Treated Myself For My Birthday


Outre's Wig "Moira"


Straightening my Course Natural hair.


Using Shea Moisture for the first time


Check out my bedroom tour 2019


First Try On Haul.


**some amazon affiliates links are used**

#relaxers #healthyrelaxedhair

relaxed hair,relaxer,hair care,hair journey,trayriffic,trayriffic videos,hair cuts,black hair,not natural,pretty relaxed hair,healthy relaxed hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments