Advertisement

i LEAKED Truly Angels PHONE NUMBER and this happened...

i LEAKED Truly Angels PHONE NUMBER and this happened... Stacked 2k Accounts-
Stacked Fortnite Accounts-

ANGEL-

๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ


๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐


If you want to be added to my friends list just sponsor to the channel and show me prove on twitter and i will add you

๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ


I am going to strive for greatness. Straight bangers from here on out i am striving for this 100k. I believe that me and my supports will go crazy and make everyone that talked down on us feel bad for what they said. Lets go crazy .

If your new hit that sub button LETS GET LIT

nba,nba 2k,nba 2k19,nba2k19,best jumpshot nba 2k19,nba 2k19 best build,nba 2k19 best dribble moves,nba 2k19 best archetype,nba 2k19 best center build,nba 2k19 point guard build,nba 2k19 badges,nba 2k19 fast way to rep up,nba 2k19 mycareer method,mycareer trailer 2k19,mypark trailer 2k19,mypark nba 2k19,99,99 2k19,overall 2k,nba 2k19 fix record,rebirth build 2k19,best rebirth build 2k19,rebirth 2k19,best build 2k19,point guard build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments