Advertisement

I specialize in apex, visualforce and lightning

I specialize in apex, visualforce and lightning Hi, I'm Aamir Maqsood and I am having 13+ years of experience in consultancy and development including 6 years in Salesforce domain. I have worked with many Salesforce clients from various industries including FPX, Watermark, Hakkasan, FUCHS, Pharmedium, ZS Associates, ITW and CloudCall.

I specialize in apex, visualforce and lightning. I have developed an app-exchange application named "Firepond By FPX" which was implemented at 50 of FPX clients right after the first release and trippled their annual revenue.

I also have converted the Salesforce classic applications to lightning. It includes cloudcall and watermark. This included transforming visualforce pages to lightning, changing the javascript buttons to lightning and development of new lightning components.

Salesforce,Consultant,apex,visualforce,lightning,profile,upwork,

Post a Comment

0 Comments