Advertisement

Practical Japanese【It's a waste!】もったいない(mottainai)part1

Practical Japanese【It's a waste!】もったいない(mottainai)part1 Here’s the best way to learn the most practical Japanese language.
There’s no need to read textbooks any more.

Hello world! Welcome to my Channel!
I’m Ricca-Chan from Ricca’s Japanese Channel.

My videos are mainly about Japanese language and culture.

I believe that Japanese is the most difficult language to learn even though I’m Japanese.
And It’s also difficult to learn to speak Japanese only by using textbooks.

It is not given to everybody to study in Japan.
I want those who can’t come to Japan or study here to get lots of opportunities to learn Japanese, and hope that my videos will be the one of them.

In my videos, I’ll teach you what you can’t learn from textbooks.

I hope you click “SUBSCRIBE” above and keep watching.
Your comments, questions, requests and suggestions are also welcome!

For the latest on me
Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Japan,Japanese language,nihongo,にほんご,日本語,日本,learn Japanese,Japanese,もったいない,

Post a Comment

0 Comments