Advertisement

what middle school graduation is really like...(grwm & vlog)

what middle school graduation is really like...(grwm & vlog) here is a little glimpse of what a middle school graduation is really like. I hope you found this somewhat entertaining as this isn't one of my normal videos :)

follow me on insta:

follow me on dote!!@kaileyjordyn

follow my spotify: kmehl1

follow me on vsco: @kaileymehl

camera: sony dsc-wx80

editor: movavi editor 14 plus

love u all sm

-714

#graduation #middleschool

graduation,graduation vlog,graduation makeup,graduation grwm,high school graduation,highschool graduation speech,gradutting highschool,i graduated high school,graduation vlog and grwm,middle school,middle school fights,middle school graduation,middle school graduation speech,middle school graduation vlog,middle school graduation songs,middle school storytime,middle school graduation ceremony,

Post a Comment

0 Comments