Advertisement

Part 3-The Great Deception-Many that don’t see Bible changes sent Strong Delusion!

Part 3-The Great Deception-Many that don’t see Bible changes sent Strong Delusion! I may do a part 4 video on these series of videos on-The Great Deception-The Mandela Effect Bible Changes.As I had several more sections of different videos set aside for me to try and put them in this part 3 video, but I ended up talking more than I had planned & ran out of time.With the small amount of memory I have on my device I use to do my videos with.I can only record videos up to around 40 minutes long.But to be honest, that’s about as long as I would want to make my videos anyways as many people tend to start losing interest even at that long in watching videos.And I want people to be refreshed and awake and fully listening to my videos, as the info in them and what I’m trying to show them is very important.As in these videos I’m trying to show them that we are in the time of The Great Deception & that our bibles have been changed so this way they won’t be deceived by this Great Deception satan is trying to deceive everyone with.Because if they are deceived by this Great Deception, then they are part of the Great Apostasy (or Great falling away) the Bible said was coming in these end times we are now in.And this may also mean that they may have been sent the strong delusion by God in heaven as they didn’t receive the love of the truth or they didn’t love the truth of God’s True words in the Bible before the Bible’s we’re changed.And the Bible clearly tells us not to be deceived by this Deception.So I try to do my part in my videos to show people what satan is trying to deceive everyone with so they won’t be deceived.Also in my videos I try to bring people to the understanding that we are in the very last days & that extremely bad times are coming for all that will be left behind after the rapture takes place when Jesus comes to rescue all His Bride that belong to Him.What an awesome day that would be if your one of the ones Jesus raptures up to meet Him in the air.So this way I try to show people they need to come to Jesus and ask Jesus to save them, (of course after they repent of their sins and ask Jesus to forgive them of their sins first, though).I also try to get people to understand even after they get saved, we must repent of our sins when we do sin.I try to get people to realize how important it is to try and understand how bad it would be to be left behind after the rapture takes place.I also try to get people to realize how awesome it would be to be right with Jesus when He comes for us in the rapture and what an awesome & Great thing it would be for everyone that gets to go with Jesus in the rapture.And to know that you made it to heaven and to be with our precious King Jesus & God (Yahweh) forever & to feel His love for us forever in heaven and He gives us a glorified body and their would be no more pain or sorrow or suffering.I don’t know about you.But I’ve suffered for many years with really bad back pain.Not to mention all my other health problems that also make me feel bad a lot of the time.And I couldn’t even imagine how great it would feel to have absolutely no pain & to feel wonderful all the time.And to be in the most amazing & most beautiful place imaginable that God has created for all those that truly love Him.And most importantly we’d get to be with our King Jesus & His Father And our daddy God (Yahweh) & we’d get to see them all the time & we’d feel Their Great love for us forever.Can you imagine?Not to mention, we would be fully redeemed by God & we would finally be true Sons of God.And I want to praise and worship Jesus & daddy God (Yahweh) & show them my Great Love for them forever for all they done for me.Praise Jesus!Glory be to God!

Mandela effect bible changes,End times,Last days,The Great Deception Bible changes,Part 3 Bible changes,Jesus coming for rapture,Many sent the Strong Delusion,The strong delusion,The Great Apostasy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments