Advertisement

Room Makeover | DIY & Decorate With Me | Dining Room Makeover | Momma From Scratch

Room Makeover | DIY & Decorate With Me | Dining Room Makeover | Momma From Scratch Clean DIY and decorate with me . I am transforming our boring dining room into a modern farmhouse glam retreat. I hope you learn a few things along the way through the various DIY projects and enjoy seeing our dining room makeover. Thanks so much for watching.

Mirror Dupe
mirror
crystals
curtains
Light
inspo light
Table
Bench
Impact Driver
chairs
vases
Wall tins
Flowers queen ann lace mauve
similar white vases

♡♡Get your own Ecloth

♡Favorite Videos♡
Makeover Videos
$100 Kitchen Makeover
DIY PEW
White Wash Brick DIY
Dollar Tree Bathroom Organization
LAUNDRY MAKEOVER

♡♡ CONNECT WITH ME
INSTAGRAM:
PINTEREST:
BLOG:
Camera Equipment

♡My Favorite Products♡
DYSON Vacuum
Dinning Table
Wall Tins
Waffle Maker
Couch
Side Chair
Duvet Cover
Living room Rug
Our Mattress

♡♡FREE 5 Piece Spring Set ♡

♡♡My Amazon Favorites

♡Some links are affiliated, Doesn't cost you anything, it helps support my family and my channel, its much appreciated! I always stay true to myself so I only share product I use and love myself.
FTC: This video is not sponsored.

♡🌻I hope you are inspired and motivated to unleash your creativity on a budget in all things home and lifestyle! ♡ God Bless!

clean and decorate with me,diy and decorate with me,diy globe chandelier,interior design,dining room makeover,home decor,diy home decor,decorating my new house,new home,modern farmhouse decor,modern farmhouse dining room,decorating ona mudget,before and after,complete transformation,room makeover,decorate with me,clean with me,momma from scratch,diy,how to,how to paint chairs,clean diy and decorate,new house decorating,makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments