Advertisement

Day 1 reducing carbs intake for a month. Plus Start Weight

Day 1 reducing carbs intake for a month. Plus Start Weight A serious video. I'm fat n eating too many carbs, this is an idea I had before the TTV 1989 video of me shirtless n looking great. I know I'm not getting that body again. But I need to do something.
This is not a diet, this is not a medical video.

Here is link to video of me n my mates in 1989 body shot about 23 minutes in.


I will still eat carbs but no sugary drinks, bread, potatoes and other 'hidden' carbs.
If you want to try this please consult your doctor first.
Took a lot of guts to show my body to you, with a lot of gut, but let's see what I can do in a month.
I have ALWAYS had issues with my body, being skinny to this blubber today.

Carbohydrate,Reduce,Reducing,Day one,Diet,Fitness,Getting fit,Fat,Carbs,Sugar,Starting Weight,Weight loss,Body image,Self confidence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments