Advertisement

Dollar Tree Book Haul #17 A Diverse mix!

Dollar Tree Book Haul #17 A Diverse mix! I wanted to let you know that I dont purchase books that I'm not interested in reading. I see plenty that I pass up for just that reason. Although I don't buy all of the books that I see at the Dollar Tree they do have a wide variety of subjects. These videos simply show some of the books that you might be able to find, but there are many many more! You might not always find books that you think you want to read. There are times when I visit a Dollar Tree and I leave without a single book.

It will happen, its inevitable, but dont get discouraged! They often restock books once a week, which means new books on the shelves. You can also ask an employee when they restock their books so you'll know the best time to take a look around. As I understand, every Dollar Tree gets different book shipments, so it will also vary from one store to the next. I have found books from Barnes and Noble, Target, Walmart and various other stores at the Dollar Tree.

I'm lucky enough that I live in a very large city with many many Dollar Tree locations but with frequent check ins anyone can find some good looking books! Good Luck! :)




The books:

Truevine by Beth Macy, published 2016

Hope A Memoir of Survival in Cleveland by Amanda Berry & Gina DeJesus, published 2015

Being A Beast by Charles Foster, published 2016

Repo Madness by W. Bruce Cameron, published 2016

Copycat by Kimberla Lawson Roby, published 2017

The Tourist by Robert Dickenson, published 2016

Instructions For The End of The World by Jamie Kain, published 2015

Devil In Ohio by Daria Polatin, published 2017

Xom-B by Jeremy Robinson, published 2014

Darwin's Blade by Dan Simmons, published 2000




Thanks so much for taking the time to watch my video. Leave any comments questions or anything you would like to share in the comment section and I'll get back to you soon!

Have a great day!

Booktube,Dollar tree,Book haul,Nonfiction,Horror,Thriller,Young adult,Ya,Book,Books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments