Advertisement

Ep 4: How To Travel out of LAX with an Oz

Ep 4: How To Travel out of LAX with an Oz How to travel through LAX with an Ounce of Cannabis. Used Materials:
- Double Zipped Plastic Bags
- Small Black Trash Bags
- Sock
- Your preferred ounce of flower
***
Hey guys, just came back from a vacation out in the Midwest. I decided to bring an ounce of cannabis onto the plane with me to share it with my friends out there. At first, I thought there was a possibility that I could go to jail but after researching both TSA and LAX rules, I figured the worst that could happen was they take my cannabis from me. Here’s my documented experience. Hope you enjoy!
***
Included Songs:
Jimmy Swagg - Made for Lovin’
Greta Van Fleet - Black Smoke Rising

#cannabis,#club,#travel,#ounce,#tsa,#lax,#howto,#losangeles,#california,#vacation,#havefunandenjoy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments