Advertisement

The Ship Has Sailed! | My Burning Heart (22) (Harun Route) (Good End)

The Ship Has Sailed! | My Burning Heart (22) (Harun Route) (Good End) Our protagonist, Adnan, gets sold as a slave and, instead of being sent to work in the fields, as he expected, he ends up in a Sultan’s harem… Although they try to trick him with good words and promises of being well-fed and no physical punishments, he decides to comply with the Sultan’s orders… but only while he plans his escape from the palace.




#MyBurningHeart #BL #Yaoi

Buy My Burning Heart Here!

or


My Patreon!

PO BOX:
Brett Arnold
2701 W. 15th St. #141
Plano, TX 75075

AP1 MERCHANDISE IS HERE!

Tune in today/tomorrow for more videos!

Instagram: awesomeperfection1
Twitch:
Snapchat: brettarnold5
Twitter:
PS3 user: wildcats2028
PS4 user: AwesomePerf1
Steam: awesomeperfection1
Facebook:
Tumblr:

let's play My Burning Heart playthrough walkthrough gameplay Rashid good end

awesomeperfection1,my burning heart,my burning heart playthrough,my burning heart walkthrough,my burning heart gameplay,my burning heart let's play,my burning heart game,my burning heart visual novel,my burning heart steam,my burning heart bl,my burning heart yaoi,my burning heart full game,bl,yaoi,visual novel,bl game,yaoi game,bl visual novel,yaoi visual novel,my burning heart harun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments