Advertisement

it's not vore!1!1! i swear!1!1

it's not vore!1!1! i swear!1!1 i'm telling y guys it's not vore
(i'm lying)


FOR REQUEST STREAMS:
i draw fandom stuff only unless specified. don't ask to draw oc's unless they're my own.
FANDOMS I WILL DRAW:
stanger things
it's always sunny
pokemon
sakana
little shop of horrors
mlp
lps


RULES:
-no hate speech/harassment/slurs of any kind
-no self promotion unless i allow you to
-try not to vent in the chat. sometimes idk how to help
-NO SPAM

FAQ:
" Are you a boy or a girl?"
-I'm a transboy who hasn't transitioned yet. I'm working on getting on testosterone and getting surgery hopefully while i'm in college. I go by he/him/they/them pronouns!

"What programs do you use?"
-I'm currently using Medibang and FIrealpaca

"What song is playing right now?"
-I'll answer on stream!

"Are commissions/art trades/requests open?"
-Yes!

swear!1!1

Post a Comment

0 Comments